Forex trainings that stand out from the Crowd

trendisyourfriend

I'd like to discuss with t2w's community members which Forex training are worth considering presently on the WWW ?

Are there any that just stand out from the crowd in what appears to be a real competitive market ?

Also, i'd like to know if it is allowed to list company names here as yesterday my first post (which had a forex training link) has been deleted.

Thanks everyone.

Also, i'd like to know if it is allowed to list company names here as yesterday my first post (which had a forex training link) has been deleted.

But this is your first post so how has that happened ? Unless you posted under another name which is not allowed ?

Paul

But this is your first post so how has that happened ? Unless you posted under another name which is not allowed ?

Paul

It's ok T333, stand down :) trendisyourfriend had a post deleted yesterday which means his post count of 1 is ok. Will sort this one out in a mo, as busy on another more troublesome multinick ad spammer.

look at ol' bananafiend bigging himself up again rofl :D

trendisyourfriend, while it is ok to mention sites here, perhaps if I may suggest that you first use the search function to find if any threads contain the information you seek. I'm thinking on the lines here that any positive or negative comments will not be forthcoming unless members here have had experiences. All I could see in a search of yesterdays posted site was a reported post and a deletion notification. If the sites you wish to ask questions on are unrelated by ownership, then it can't be deemed advertising in my view and ok under the guidelines I guess. So search first, then post and we'll see how it goes, can't say fairer than that :)

I shall remain silent lest I again be struck dumb(er) by a bolt of Lightning :)

No, LM, no sour grapes in the slightest - that's why I used a smiley emoticon - I just thought it was a nice play on words.
I shall now remain totally silent :)