Forex Training for Newbies

warrenski

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Forex Trading.

Can anyone tell me what the best and cheapest Forex Training and Mentor is for a newbie ?

Have you used or discovered any good ones ?

Thanks,
Warrenski

Thanks for posting a reply shadowninja, i'll have a look at your blog.

The Lucky Ninja Death Sword looks cool but the way

HI,
The Purpose of Forex trading. The purpose of trading on any market is to buy low and sell high. The foreign currency market FOREX is no exception. The goods traded on this market are rates of currencies of different countries. As any other goods the currencies have their prices.

Tutorials section aims at providing the basic knowledge for the beginning forex traders. More tutorials will be published every weeks. Come back often!

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Forex Trading.

Can anyone tell me what the best and cheapest Forex Training and Mentor is for a newbie ?

Have you used or discovered any good ones ?

Thanks,
Warrenski

Most of the firms offering forex training are scams. The only thing I found to be of any use was the james16group which has a thread on forexfactory.com for free.

Plenty of people will PM you here and offer their services, I have yet to find one that is not complete rubbish, do not part with your money and also be aware that most, if not all, of the software 'prediction' systems are useless.

Warrenski,

Check out the website babypips.com and go on the school section. Walks you through from being a beginner to becoming a seasoned FX trader.

the market will teach you everything you need to know, that is the best tutor, and its fee is as much as you can afford!!

babypips as well as this forum is a good place to start, the basics can be learnt in a week, but doing something with that knowledge can take many years.

expeience is the best teacher, you can only achieve that with time....

Hi, here's a good starting point, it's a simple videocourse with 31 videos; the author explains everything: how to open a demo/real account, money management, three different systems... Also he offers live trading with him twice a week... If you are interested, take a look here: E75 Course

Hi, here's a good starting point, it's a simple videocourse with 31 videos; the author explains everything: how to open a demo/real account, money management, three different systems... Also he offers live trading with him twice a week... If you are interested, take a look here: E75 Course

hope this aint deleted

Hi warrenski:
Yes, I have taken the course, and follow James live trading twice a week. I am quite impresses with his results, he's been getting 20% (200 pips with his money management system) per month since he started (that's 4 months; obviously there should be some losing months, but so far is 100% accuracy).
Following his trades I have had good results, but I could not attend the live trading seminars every day.
I can say his methods (he teaches 3, but only follows 2 in live trading sessions) work, but obviously you need some trading experience, as my trading results when trading on my own were not so good (although I am winning, but not as much as him), he has many years in the trading background, so he knows when there is high probability trading or not, when you should wait a little bit more to get a better entry point, etc.
I am very happy with the course, I'm learning a lot and apart from watching the videos, I can ask as many questions as I want on the live trading sessions...
If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask me.
Good trading!

P.S. Here's the link again: E75+ Course

hope this aint deleted