Forex Economic Calendar

kirby73

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good economic calendar for to use in fundamental anaylsis. There are many out there it would be good to know which ones provide the best information and what you guys think of them

Thanks

Nick,

No, it's GMT therefore add 1 hour. I've only just noticed it. Dumb.

Grant.

There's a very thorough one at Thomson FX Hub that has pretty much every one of the daily data releases from all over the world. I don't think I've ever seen a more complete one.

Glad you like it. One of my colleagues runs the site. He's a former forex trader who's been an analyst for at least a decade now. We used to work on the same forex product once upon a time - if I remember correctly. Bottom line is he knows what's important.

Baruch,

Some announcements are absent here. Could be they are selecting only those they feel relevant to fx, but relevance is a matter of personal judgement and interpretation.

Grant.

That Thomson's hub calendar is a bit cluttered though. Difficult to see the wood from the trees and I prefer to see the actual data posted on the day calendar after it is released because we can't all be watching for every piece of data. The news section is also too cluttered and looks to be made up of mere pulldowns from various news services. The blog section is nice though and more amenable. Small and meaningful is better than large and tangled in my book.

Bob

Bob

That Thomson's hub calendar is a bit cluttered though. Difficult to see the wood from the trees and I prefer to see the actual data posted on the day calendar after it is released because we can't all be watching for every piece of data. The news section is also too cluttered and looks to be made up of mere pulldowns from various news services. The blog section is nice though and more amenable. Small and meaningful is better than large and tangled in my book.

I've passed the feedback on to the guy in charge of the site. If he provides a response I'll post it.

I'm a bit confused doe you mean an economic caledar where everything is posted that has relevance to the forex?
Then I think the calendar on forex factory is a nice one!