Forex Chatroom Images

This is a thread for posting images, (since that can't be done within the chat room).
here's a daily eur/gbp:

Attachments

• eur_gbpSep29.gif
    eur_gbpSep29.gif
    39.7 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
Thank you JO for starting this thread. Good idea!!!

Here's a 15 minute chart of this mornings EUR.USD
The channel is a dynamic Linear Regression Channel, I'm not remembering who wrote the software for it right now. If the chart posted right then you also have today's pivot lines, along with some colorful paint bars etc.

Attachments

• EURUSD.gif
    EURUSD.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 572
This chart demonstrates what I look for. And in this case a near perfect set up with the sequential bar count being on a 9 bar set up. The white dot is also a DeMark like indicator ( good bottom indicator) and the green paint bar is a Walter Bressert RSI buy signal.

The linnear regression channel break is the key.

In this case it all came together for the perfect set up.

Attachments

• USDJPY.gif
    USDJPY.gif
    47.4 KB · Views: 501
This chart is a relationship between the daily highs (blue line) - the daily lows (red line) and the open/close which is the green line. Once the green line goes outside the channel formed by the high & low line it must correct. The problem with using this as a predictive tool is that it can stay outside for several days in a strong trend. Nevertheless the relationship of these daily lines is an important tool for me.

Attachments

• Chart2.gif
    Chart2.gif
    34.2 KB · Views: 387
A few choice spots to enter trades on GBPUSD

Attachments

• GBPUSD.gif
    GBPUSD.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 416
This chart is a 60 minute chart of EUR/USD and plots the highs as a blue line, the lows as a red line and the open/close as a green line - the point i make here is once the green line goes outside the channel it must come back into that channel.

The numbers on the chart are DeMarks sequential count.

The solid red bars are an indicator called "Waldo" after the man who hides in a picture, but once you find him, you wonder why you didn't see him right off,lol

Attachments

• EURUSD.gif
    EURUSD.gif
    46.4 KB · Views: 356
Monthly Euro Nov 4 2005

Attachments

• 2005_11_4Monthly_netDania.gif
    2005_11_4Monthly_netDania.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 321
price discrepancies

Just an example of the way that spot forex prices are occasionally fudged a little bit. The left to are 1 minute eur/usd, the right two are gbp/usd. The vendor on the top (both sides) just held the price steady for a few minutes, see the little dojis right after the pink arrows?

The two different vendors on the bottom showed prices that were in good alignment with each other and display normal market fluctuations.

Attachments

• priceDiscrep.jpg
    priceDiscrep.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 310
gus said:
This chart demonstrates what I look for. And in this case a near perfect set up with the sequential bar count being on a 9 bar set up. The white dot is also a DeMark like indicator ( good bottom indicator) and the green paint bar is a Walter Bressert RSI buy signal.

The linnear regression channel break is the key.

In this case it all came together for the perfect set up.

Hi Gus:

Amazing setup you got there. I recently started to use the TD Sequential on my charts, although I don't have the indicator in Tradestation, I was abe to code the TD Setup fairly well but not with the numbers below the bars and I am struggling to code the TD Countdown.

Do you know where i can buy the indicator or code ?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks a lot ,
Marcio

Last edited:
Marcio said:
Hi Gus:

Amazing setup you got there. I recently started to use the TD Sequential on my charts, although I don't have the indicator in Tradestation, I was abe to code the TD Setup fairly well but not with the numbers below the bars and I am struggling to code the TD Countdown.

Do you know where i can buy the indicator or code ?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks a lot ,
Marcio
Marcio - send me an email please - [email protected]