Forex Automoney ??

RonTheD0n

So..for several years I've been pretty active in the 'regular' stock market.. and I'm not going to say by any means I've mastered the game.. but I'm certainely no novice. In any event, lately I've decided I would like to begin to expand my horizons trying new things and exploring different trade markets. So, over the past few weeks now I've been looking into and learning about this whole FOREX market. And personally, at least to me, the FOREX market is by far the most complicated and confusing. And to my understanding, also potentially the most risky. Now, as for my question...

I've stumbled across this website .. which offers this elaborate signal service Forex Automoney that CLAIMS 1,215% in earnings. So, I've checked out the site, read around about it, and heard nothing but good things. What attracts me to it personally is it seems to really be catered or geared towards the beginner/novice. For the service they charge about 100$ a month, which to me really seems like alot. However, for like 4$ they give you a 3 day trial. I signed up for this trial, and been beta testing for the past 2 days. To my surprise, so far i've consistantly experienced incredible results.. And I'm probably going to continue the membership after trial. But my question is: Could this and I guess other successful signals overall perhaps be just a short term phenomenon-effective for while, but eventually burn out? Is 1,215% really a realistic reality in the LONG term? And J/w, but does neone know exactly how these things actually work/function behind the scenes? ..

Yeah - I know how they work - they have a black box system that they don't tell you about, then they send people out to register on internet forums and spam this out to the unsophisticated masses.

Of course that return is not consistently available in the long term

And of course you work for them.

Please go away - I'm in a good mood so I'm going to ask once, nicely. Then I'll get truly sarcastic on your @ss, at which point feel free to stay, but it's gonna cost you a lot in personal reputation (online only of course) and even your dignity.

If you want to avoid the cyber equivalent of being tarred and feathered, now's your best and only hope.

Don't say I didn't warn you - I'm in a playful mood today.

Tally pip

GJ

lol.. yeah i work for them and im trying to sell something. Dude, i could care less whether you sign up or not.. that has NOTHING to do with my questions.. and i mean cmon i think if i was advertising, i would probably use a method a little more fruitful than forums, lmao. give me a break.

So we;re meant to believe that, despite the zillions of other people who DO come on this forum with their first post being about some revolutionary new robot, dressed up as a newbie 'can it be true?' post, that you are somehow different? They're all spammers but you're not? Cmon. Stop with the 'oooh - 1215% can it really be sustainable' crap. Given that you already claim to trade, surely you know the answer already if you stop and think.

So, either you're a spammer like I said, or you're an idiot. Your choice.

Well im certainely not spamming, and with that said.. im not an idiot either, this forex realm is much more different and complex then your average market.. and if you had your start in the markets like i had, you should be able to relate.

No - I don't agree. Anyone who's not an idiot,, and who has actually traded knows that four figure % gains without account busting drawdowns simply aren't realistic.

Anyway - I don't think you're an idiot - I think you're a spammer. I merely offered idiot as an alternative (to make the point that by saying you're already someone with some trading experience you kinda painted yourself into a corner).

And as for your comment 'If I was spamming, I'd probably use a method more fruitful than forums', all I can say is I can't imagine what that could be. This forum is free to register and packed full of unsophisticated people desperate for a quick buck. I.e. you have free access to your target market. Where can you possibly get better bang for your dirty buck than that?

So I totally understand people trying to do it, it's just that it's sleazy and just generally makes the world a slightly worse place every time it happens. So sometimes you just gotta pay the price for that.

So - on with the tarring and feathering. I put it to you that you are a "scampi boy". There - what u got to say about that eh?

So..for several years I've been pretty active in the 'regular' stock market.. and I'm not going to say by any means I've mastered the game.. but I'm certainely no novice.
But my question is: Could this and I guess other successful signals overall perhaps be just a short term phenomenon-effective for while, but eventually burn out? Is 1,215% really a realistic reality in the LONG term? And J/w, but does neone know exactly how these things actually work/function behind the scenes? ..

Obviously this website / service is a scam. Those returns are not possible without ridiculous risk.
A signal service is a signal service, does not matter what market ... stocks, commodities, forex.
One way to tell if one works or not is to look at what they are promising you. One that promises 1,215% return is a scam. Then you do not need to know how they function behind the scenes, they don't because they are a scam.

But hey ... it's your money. If you have made enough $ "beta testing" for two days to cover the cost of your subscription for a year then what do you have to lose?

Last edited:
his link is an affiliate link, how much do you get paid for anyone buying the software a couple of dollars probably. is it really worth all this effort for so little money