FF3 Realplayer

wasp

Legendary member
Mornin'

I used to use realplayer to download youtube and other clips on the net but after an upgrade to firefox3, it no longer works.

I want to stay with FF3 for other reasons so does anyone know of an alternative to the old realplayer download option?

no link, but i can play them. if its a youtube video, i can see youtube in bottom right corner and if i click on this it takes me to youtube (the video there).

You used to get a little box pop up on FF2 that would enable you to download any video and then playback via realplayer at your leisure but that has stopped now unfortunately. Googling brings up mozilla saying its a realplayer issue and they need to upgrade so atm its not available.

You used to get a little box pop up on FF2 that would enable you to download any video and then playback via realplayer at your leisure but that has stopped now unfortunately. Googling brings up mozilla saying its a realplayer issue and they need to upgrade so atm its not available.

Yes, i no longer get the option to download box. But i also get no fault. it works fine