Farewell

Ola J

From what I've read of you here you have a really fun sense of humour...

LOL, 40 kgs indeed
grinning-smiley-026.gif

All the best !

You know this trading malarky is a journey. You have reached a certain point on here where you've given some great insights for others to learn for themselves. You've given a lot for no rewards, that's a very selfless thing to do, you're a true Gent.

Now you're moving to another level of learning with Mr M. Out of the box sh!t man!! That's where we all should be. Convention needs to go out the window, that's what the masses do. As soon as we accept things that we're told from those trying to sell us the courses and books that's when we become reliant on those damn indicators and conventional thinking.

Enjoy the next level. Good on ya mate. I'm sure we'll be in touch ;)

Jacinto you cheeky git,

I realy missed your blurbs the last couple of days and wondered where you got to. Would have sent you pm this weekend but now I see the written words I am very much surprised and saddened to see you leaving us...

I wholeheartedly agree with all the good wishes and comments on this thread and would like to add my gratitude for all your contributions. I will not forget the pips you have saved me and owe you a big drink. Let me know here or via pm if there is anything I can do now or in the future re: my IT or disaster recovery skill sets. I think you are wise enough not to ask me any questions about TA or FA :cheesy:

Wishing you all the best for the future and enjoy all that you do... :D

Addios amigo,

PS. Perhaps you can make guest appearances from time to time to let us know how you're doing... :idea:

hi all,

I write this to inform you that i am, as of now, not a moderator, and i will stop visiting T2W altoghether.

I am going to go and study and further my trading with Mr.Marcus.

I appreciate all your help, kind comments, and laughts all this time together.

Farewell, and all the best.

Jacinto

Thanks for your contributions to T2W. I hope you can stop by and post at some point in the future - let us know how you are getting on.

Thanks especially for the wise words and encouragement you offered me during some of my more challenging weeks.

hi all,

I write this to inform you that i am, as of now, not a moderator, and i will stop visiting T2W altoghether.

I am going to go and study and further my trading with Mr.Marcus.

I appreciate all your help, kind comments, and laughts all this time together.

Farewell, and all the best.

Jacinto

Sorry I hadn't noticed this thread before. This definitely comes as a surprise to me. Yesterday I read about Charlton leaving and know you. Is there a curse on being a moderator? I'm glad I turned down the request to become one myself.

But anyway, I'm sure that isn't the reason (or the main reason) why you are leaving T2W and will stop posting alltogether. Nevertheless, you have been an interesting comrade along the path we share(d).

I will especially remember the interesting exchanges in the DOW thread, more than often at very nightly hours. We shared some fun too, which will be one of the things I'll miss for sure.

No doubt you will elevate your trading to a higher level, but I hope that at least some of the time spent on this forum will be looked upon as a worthwile experience.

The best of luck Jacinto and for the record: I liked your avatar with the sunglasses more :p

jacinto:

I too would like to wish you all the best for the future even though our only communication was to kick me in the nuts and ban me for a week!.. I bear no grudge.:D

Good luck.