excel spreadsheets

spin2win said:
Hi
Does anyone have any good excel sheets to work spreads on?
What exactly do you mean?
I have a SS that works out the trade based on bank, spread and stop which you are welcome to have
Dave

that would be great, im trying to get an excel spreadsheet that shows how i can leg into spreads to get a spread put onside i.e. buy bid sell offer of another month then just sell the spread to take 1/2 tick etc..

spin2win said:
that would be great, im trying to get an excel spreadsheet that shows how i can leg into spreads to get a spread put onside i.e. buy bid sell offer of another month then just sell the spread to take 1/2 tick etc..
Sorry, my SS does not do that.

just buy a book on excel and write them yourself - takes about 5 min , very simple code and simple maths .

we are tendering for a few projects in this space - if you are interested in outsourcing this requirements send me a PM.

Rgds

squaregains - what do you mean? are you putting spreadsheets together for traders?

Isnt this what you use the spread matrix for?

Or am i been a nob & have i complelty missed the plot ect....

what markets are you looking to create this sheet for, I presume your looking at one with exchange quoted spreads i.e. euribor, eurodollar, oil etc?