EUR/GBP - sounds strange but time for GBP?

episteme

I've been thinking about the GBP and I think there is a speculative opportunity for it in the next few months.

From what I can tell the markets are jittery about the chance of a hung Parliament. But what does that mean? Well actually it could be good news - who would the city trust most as chancellor? The answer is Vince Cable - and who would have a good shout at being chancellor, or at least heavily involved if there was a hung Parliamaent?

Even if that didn't happen - then there is also a very good chance that the GBP would strengthen on the fact that the unkown is removed anyway come May.

I think I may start a speculative account and begin accumulating GBP futures?

I've been thinking about the GBP and I think there is a speculative opportunity for it in the next few months.

From what I can tell the markets are jittery about the chance of a hung Parliament. But what does that mean? Well actually it could be good news - who would the city trust most as chancellor? The answer is Vince Cable - and who would have a good shout at being chancellor, or at least heavily involved if there was a hung Parliamaent?

Even if that didn't happen - then there is also a very good chance that the GBP would strengthen on the fact that the unkown is removed anyway come May.

I think I may start a speculative account and begin accumulating GBP futures?

A good idea to study GBP in general on the run up to the election. I submit that the skilled chart readers will be able to tell in advance...the election results :) Same applies to stocks/ indices.

Really - I thought of the three he was most respected. OK there is Ken Clarke but that isn't going to happen.

My point is not that you don't need to call the election - the worst case (hung parliament) is not actually that bad an outcome and so the I think GBP is over sold and attitudes will change at known predefined time.