Error inserting Strategy

dexter30

I imported data from Metastock and created a new daily chart.

When I try to insert a new strategy, I got a black chart screen flashing
the messages "Waiting for data" and "Waiting fot symbol attributes" that
take forever and will stop only if I close the window chart.

Please, help me, what can I do to insert a strategy properly?

Thanks.

You need to make sure that you have the "Signals" that make up the strategy verified in Easylanguage if they are not already done so. Also before inserting any strategy try just displaying the data in chart format as it sounds like this may be the issue.

Paul

You need to make sure that you have the "Signals" that make up the strategy verified in Easylanguage if they are not already done so. Also before inserting any strategy try just displaying the data in chart format as it sounds like this may be the issue.

Paul

Thanks for the reply.

The data in chart format... A chart with all the green bars is displayed, but whan I put the cursor over any one of the bars no data appears.. no price, open, close, volume, etc.. what do you think is wrong?

Also how do I make sure that I have the the "Signals" that make up the strategy verified in Easylanguage ?

Thanks!

I got the problem too. I have tried several 8.3.x versions.

The endless refreshing begins only after I insert a strategy (any strategy - built-in or even empty ones).
It worked fine several days ago.. I don't know what caused it :(

PS: I got no error with indicators or other tools, just strategies.

I had gotten that also with one of the older builds and then they fixed it in the newer versions so I think it musta been a bug.

Hi, Has anyone managed to solve the issue of TS2000i limitation on the Metastock Folder limit of 255symbol so far? Are there any reasonable workaround apart from splitting the folder into smaller size. I dont need TS8.x as T2000i is good enough for my usage. tks !