eminidaytrader.com

eurotrader1

I would like to ask if anyone on the forum is familiar with or has used the EMDT software from eminidaytrader.com I am considering it and would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has or is actually using it. Many thanks.

I can tell you this i have never seen anyone make money with S&P Daytrading - No One - if they tell you have they are not telling you the truth - trading S&Ps takes YEARS to learn - do yourself a favor and find another market that will not clean out your finances, you can buy all the systems and none will work secondly you will fail trading s&Ps because you will not have the discipline, you have been warned.

** Oh if anyone says they are making money with S&P eMini ask to see a broker account - they will NEVER show you one because they will 1. Do not have money in the account 2. they are running a scam.

Last edited:
I can tell you this i have never seen anyone make money with S&P Daytrading - No One - if they tell you have they are not telling you the truth - trading S&Ps takes YEARS to learn - do yourself a favor and find another market that will not clean out your finances, you can buy all the systems and none will work secondly you will fail trading s&Ps because you will not have the discipline, you have been warned.

** Oh if anyone says they are making money with S&P eMini ask to see a broker account - they will NEVER show you one because they will 1. Do not have money in the account 2. they are running a scam.

I agree almost 100%, the slight difference is that if you open a http://www.fxpro.com demo account you can trade Oil, SP500 and Euro, then publish the results on http://www.myfxbook.com. Even if demo, if consistent equity growth can be shown at least over a 6 month period and the results verified then it isn't a scam. Anything below 4months doesn't really carry weight. The longer a track record can run, especially a full year of equity growth each month, would really indicate trading skill and not just random potshots trading.

finally stopped trading with their stuff

they do trade in real and are profitable with it

but that doesn't automatically mean that oneself does

I don't think that a lot of people can match their published results

i may be inclined to use their set-ups
if they are inline with my own trade direction
I'll keep u informed how that goes

Much better is a http://www.stocktwits.com account because one could have many real accounts and only show that one account that is making money.

AGAIN > STAY OUT of the S&P eMini Markets, every antilogarithm is already figured out, the Quants have been all over it for a long time, and to all you cherries out there that think you can trade the S&P forget it, its a game for the funds etc. .. ALL these Mentors teaching the S&Ps (ES) are full of Sh*t, .. well con artist, tell them to show you a account and cross out the account # they cannot even do that because they DO NOT HAVE ONE to show you ) I'm here telling you because I know many a very smart men who have "all" failed to beat the S&P eMini's. > Save your TIME and Money, your fortunate to have read this today, move along now.

well, if you're right, this should also be true for the FDAX, GBL, ESTX50,....
what is left to trade then?

So is it impossible or does it just takes years to learn? Those two things are not the same.