Elliot Price Associates

DennisJ

Has anyone any experience of Elliot Price Associates operating out of Switzerland? They are in Zug - are they connected to Marc Rich?

Last edited:
They spun me a line of building a relationship, sold me some shares, took my money and have not responded to any emails or phone calls concerning them. They turned out to be schedule S so I can't sell them for a year there was a hidden $60 to pay in dealing costs

DennisJ said:
Has anyone any experience of Elliot Price Associates operating out of Switzerland? They are in Zug - are they connected to Marc Rich?

Yes I bought some shares through their recommendations. To date I have no proof of purchase, nor are they responding to my e-mails. I have emailed the company in which I believe I have bought some shares and if I get a response from them I will let you know.

Jennifer

Elliot Price

Thanks - I''ll be interested to hear the outcome of your email to the company you bought shares in Jennifer. I haven't done any business with them, and in view of your experience probably won't. Their website (www.elliotpriceassociates.com) manages to give no details at all about them or their operation - a masterpiece of managementspeak. As a matter of fact they contacted me again last week and arranged for one of their people to phone me tomorrow. I'll let you know if I learn anything interesting.

guess what i also got conned into buying the shares, i was given names of huntleigh securities corporation as clearing agents and new world financial as the broker both members of NASD & SIPC so am hoping will be covered by the compensation scheme they also used a reputable solicitor firm in the states again member of the law soceity. However now that i want to sell the shares i have had probs, contacted all inc EPA but no positive response, if any one does get luck let me kno, also EPA have now changed there number dont kno the new one if anyone does let me kno in the mean time i will keep tryin other avenues

FSA already kno of them. Also i had a call from angusglobal looks like they trying to pull the same trick

They saying that if u invest through us u wont be stuck with section s shares

Need to get to the bottom of where my money is, if i lost it then ...atleast i kno and can start criminal procedings