Effect of Small or No QE2?

I do not sincerely think that the $ 600 bn will manage to restore a steady growth of the economy. It looks like a desperate attempt to convince people to get back to spending. the question is: where people are going to take the money from ?
The unemployment rate is still high, many people got recently hired with short-term contracts,hence, they can't really programme their future spending and the majority of youngsters (who are the real economy developers) are still wandering around looking for a job.

QE2 will push the dollar even downer but it will just make it cheap and i think there will be an heavy buying with a sharp plummeting of the euro

if you want to read more about weekly forecasts check out my website

it will be rally b/c of bailout pumping money plus QE2 but not because economy recover

Europe and USA politicians seem unable to grasp the obvious fact that their economies have had their glory days and no amount of printing more money will change that fact.

Unless they very quickly upgrade our political and economic systems then a not so slow collapse is inevitable imho.

Just because the ignorance of the masses elected them, it doesn't follow they know what they are doing !! Cos the last 30 years conclusively prove otherwise !!

what matter is how we can make money out of this .
so as long as this happen im bullish b/c everything will be inflated with this money printing