Ecco

amado

I'm looking around at clearers/places at the moment - is it just my imagination, or is it hard to find someone offering Ecco? So far Kyte has it, and it seems Fortis doesn't support it. Is there anyone knowledgable of the subject that could shed some light on it?

I'm looking around at clearers/places at the moment - is it just my imagination, or is it hard to find someone offering Ecco? So far Kyte has it, and it seems Fortis doesn't support it. Is there anyone knowledgable of the subject that could shed some light on it?

I know MAREX used to offer it but I am not sure if they still do.

Not that I am aware of, but their details are on the Traderedia Arcade list on this website.

Kyte had Ecco back during summer when I was talking to them. Eventually, I had to go with TT though. But I'm getting my own app (front-end) developed which is more customizable than what TT can do.

As for Ecco, it's a nice suite but surprisingly expensive compared to X-Trader Pro - It really should have been half the price of TT, but it's not. Although I don't know for sure, I think Ecco has fewer gateways (exchanges) than TT and also the Autotrader and Spread Driver extensions for TT have some sweet functionality which I think would require custom programming through Ecco's API to achieve.

One pro for Ecco is that it seems more "nimble" than X-Trader Pro which is the absolutely WORST resource hog I've seen.