ECB Prostitution

alan5616

Established member
Just how morally bankrupt the EEC is could be evidenced within the next few weeks.

I can't help but wonder whether, in order to save their precious Euro, they will substitute Turkey for Greece within the EEC and, subsequently, the single currency.

We know the atrocious human rights record of divers Turkish governments. Would Euro leaders and the ECB accept them? (rhetorical question). I wouldn't bet against it:(

In my view, until the Cyprus issue is resolved Turkey will never be admitted to the EU or single currency and so far for the last 37 years it has been unresolvable.

I'm going a little bit of track here but, I feel that the eurozone is in for a very rough ride indeed. I had a bank account with Banco Santander, which I closed on Monday and advised my family and friends to do likewise. The Spanish economy unravelling could have a far bigger fall out than Greece.

Whether the ECB is going to admit other countries in to the club remains to be seen but, I have no confidence in this institution, from a financial or a moral point of view.

In my view, until the Cyprus issue is resolved Turkey will never be admitted to the EU or single currency and so far for the last 37 years it has been unresolvable.

I think that that is an excuse that the Turks will be using right now! :)