dr.blix's 'trades of shame' journal

well it's happened.

i closed all my positions yesterday, through hitting a wall and being sick of sitting in front of the computer with nothing happening.

one of my positions was INGG. today they rose 360%. the day after i sold them, after sitting on them for a few weeks.

i truly am sick of this now.

i think i just started to get a handle on TA, but i couldn't get away from my bad decision making.

its funny, because my decision making is what lets me down i life too, and this has been carried across into my trading.

i don't feel i can keep doing this, knowing that i'm just going to keep f@cking it up.

well it's happened.

i closed all my positions yesterday, through hitting a wall and being sick of sitting in front of the computer with nothing happening.

one of my positions was INGG. today they rose 360%. the day after i sold them, after sitting on them for a few weeks.

i truly am sick of this now.

i think i just started to get a handle on TA, but i couldn't get away from my bad decision making.

its funny, because my decision making is what lets me down i life too, and this has been carried across into my trading.

i don't feel i can keep doing this, knowing that i'm just going to keep f@cking it up.

no you can't leave Dr Blix............

we need you

Tell you what mate you've shown a real set of minerals going for it the way you have and having the guts to share with the rest of T2W. Hat truly doffed. What's been the financial damage? Hopefully small enough that you can dust yourself down, go back to demo accounts and make a comeback...?
However, if you have canned it that's a brave decision too, this game is not for everyone, irrespective of past successes and or failures it's a tremendously difficult business to crack given the emotions and psyche aspects...

Wish you well buddy...:)

i've just spoke to my broker.

as i said in my equities thread, i've never been so happy at being completely ignorant!

it was a share consolidation...rather than lose out on £5100 i've just saved myself £170!

the share price has jumped from my buy level @ 7p to where its sitting now at 36p...but my shares were consolidated! i would have taken a 17% hit on my position if i hadn't have sold when i did!

this has been something of a wake-up call for me.

my ignorance of the multitude of variables behind not only trading, but the mechanical process of dealing in equities is terrible.

time to take a step back and enter into another period of education.

i was halfway through closing my T2W account too...so apologies to all the friends in my friendslist that was cleared.

Mr Blix i hope you still pop in from time to time and let us know how your educational side of the market is going.