Don't say you're a trader :)

Must have made knocking on the door to borrow a cup of sugar a bit of a problem....

[am I showing my age?]
Don't know what sort of car you have but Swift wouldn't quote me at all and I'm 39 with over 5 years no claims, no endorsments, 1 accident in the last 3 (fault of the other party entirely) and live in a low crime area.

Don't know what sort of car you have but Swift wouldn't quote me at all and I'm 39 with over 5 years no claims, no endorsments, 1 accident in the last 3 (fault of the other party entirely) and live in a low crime area.

Porche Boxter, similar age to you, no endorsements, no accidents. The risk models used by insurance companies are sometimes completely absurd

Porche Boxter, similar age to you, no endorsements, no accidents. The risk models used by insurance companies are sometimes completely absurd
:LOL: Very crazy then
I've another car an MX5 but this quote was for my Scooby WRX estate.

being pissed does not help you to drive!! so the policy is fair
What s true is that as a trader you are more nervous and nerves is never positive

how can traders be more of a risk ?
they never drive cos they're always too pissed. you should get a discount !!

well from my "undeveloped" country, all i can say is, if u say ur a trader here, people will just stare at u and won't know what that means, and when u basicly try to explain it to anyone.. well then it gets messy so i just gave up and when someone asks me what i do, i say i'm a broker (although it ain't anywhere near connected) but the worst part prolly is cause everyone here thinks forex is only a scam :/
It's just like this,when u remotly explain what forex is people don't think anyone could do this and that everyone who do this are doctors and people who have like 30y experience trading with stox
i mean i'm still learning, doing forex 2 years now (paper trading) i moved onto e-mini's and index's like 5months ago to get ahead of forex but i understand it's not easy and that it's a bumpy road full of turns and treacherus drivers who try to drive ya off the road (sry for all this philosophy) but u all understand what i mean.
just like to point out that i enjoy a community who shares my point of view (something that's not gonna happen in my country anytime soon)
...i'm from croatia :p