Does this look right??

Mr_MaN

Hi guys ive had to reformat my hd and when ive installed IB and sierra and linked them both together succesfully with a data connection the chart of the YM is not showing the data correctly to give you an example of what I mean i have supplied a chart below for you to look at.

The reason its not working right in my eyes is that im getting little green lines instead of candle sticks, and none of the candle sticks have any wicks on them so im thinking im missing some kind of setting in sierra although I cant see what ive missed.

Could you tell me the reason for the little green lines and no wicks? Is it bcos the market is not busy or have I missed somthing

Thanks again.

Mr MAN

Attachments

• sierra.GIF
    sierra.GIF
    53.6 KB · Views: 368
At the time you've taken that screenshot, the market is not yet open : I'd expect the chart to be a bit patchy. Try looking at it again nearer 2.30 and see how it appears then.

However, there is a setting in Sierra that allows you to change the appearance of the wicks and the candles seperately - check that.

EDIT: cant remember quite where that setting is, however...I've also moved this thread to the Software Forum, where it is more appropriate.