demo account real account

justkizzmy

When your are using a demo account, are you
in a pool of other demo account traders and you don't
influence the martket by your trades but when you are trading in a real
account you can influence the market with your trades?
Is this true?

When you demo trade you're just trading with a computer, so you're not actually in the market at all and have absolutely no influence on it. As a live trader you can influence things, though how much will depend on the market and how big you trade.

yes i think this is true,in the demo account you open your positions according to the market

prices but you dont lose or gain any money,you just practice and improve your skill in

trading...but in the real account your trades are affected by the market prices and you may

lose or gain money according to your expercience in trading and when do you open and close

your orders...

so i advise you to practice well before opening real account so that you dont risk any money

yes i agree with you fxfxforex ...demo account is very useful in practicing and in improving your skills because no one who is a beginner open real account directly , he must take the experience of trading and learn to open or close the order and when to use stops ..so in my point of view it is very useful for beginners .

demo account is a real-like account

demo is important for the people who have little exprince in forexbecause it allow them to participate in Forex trading with real market conditions

When your are using a demo account, are you
in a pool of other demo account traders and you don't
influence the martket by your trades but when you are trading in a real
account you can influence the market with your trades?
Is this true?
yes it is true while you are trading in your demo account this means that you are not affecting the market by your trading.while when you are in the live account you affect the market.wish you best of luck:)

The big think to make sure is if the demo is reflective of the real-time environment.

This is where a live view comes in handy. But that may only be available on the top platforms such as CNX, lava etc. Something to thing about if anything.

when you trade demo you don't effect the market financially ,but the experiance you get from trading with demo effects market from the practical side ;because all professional traders started with demo and then went to real trading.