Demo a/c - Options

Landseer

Hello,

Is there a UK spread betting Co. where I can trade options in a demo account...:?:

Thx

take a look at cityindex

Thanks Tar,

Yes looks like a 2 week demo. Shame there aren't any demo a/cs like CapitalSpreads without time limits.

I am studying options and want to get a feel for how they behave...2 weeks not long enough really.

Is there a list of all spread betting Cos - so I can check out each one to see what they provide?

Thx

Hi Landseer

The spreadbetting companies that allow option trading are:

City Index/Finspreads
IG Index
ETX Capital

You can check the spreadbetting list on my thread. Although it is a little out of date I hope to update it soon.

Best regards

hacks

Hi Landseer

The spreadbetting companies that allow option trading are:

City Index/Finspreads
IG Index
ETX Capital

You can check the spreadbetting list on my thread. Although it is a little out of date I hope to update it soon.

Best regards

hacks

Thanks Hack,

I'm going to have a good look through your list...

Cheers,

Landseer

I recommend Intertrader. Has everything that your looking for. I find the platform better than IG Index and CityIndex as it is quite basic and has no timelimit.

Capital Spreads also offer demo accounts.
id either go IG index or Capital Spreads...both in the top 3 for the best spread betting brokers award on this site. So theyre worth a look i think

For those recommending Capital Spreads or their white labels, please be aware that they do not offer spreadbetting on options at this time.