Dean Saunders' Systems

XPat

Does anyone have experience of Dean Saunders' systems, please?

I currently have '10 Minute Forex Wealth Builder,' which is supposed to only require 10 mins a day, but it certainly takes much longer than that. I wonder if there are any users who would like to comment, please.

I was rather alarmed to find that it's alleged another of his more expensive systems is a rip-off from another forum, and am beginning to have doubts about his claims for this one as well.

Thanks in advance.

XP

If you want a free system that will work, have a look at the post I've started, called "Sproule Trading System - Very simple when followed".

Aidy

Xpat, i dont understand some things, excuse me if i sound rude some times, it is not my intention.
You joined these site since november 2003, that is almost six years ago and for God sake are you still looking for a system that in 10 minutes a day will make you rich?.
if i were you i would do either of 1) to hear aidsproule advice, i saw it and that system works or 2) give up and be happy with my job.
After six years you should be at least relatively succesfull, i started teaching a guy since may of these year and he is already making great with weekly profits ranking from 20 to 60%, whats wrong with you?

10 MWB System

Hey Fayalac,

JUst saying it as it is eh!!

May sound rude but fairly accurate.(y)

The sound of cold had truth:eek:

Regards

The Stockman.

Does anyone have experience of Dean Saunders' systems, please?
I currently have '10 Minute Forex Wealth Builder,' which is supposed to only require 10 mins a day, but it certainly takes much longer than that. I wonder if there are any users who would like to comment, please. XP

Well I had a look at it and it seemed quite a simple go-with-the-trend-buy-on-an-inside-bar system so I can't see how you could spend much more than 10 minutes a day on it - what exactly are you doing?

The thing I didn't like about it was that to trade daily bars you have to get up at midnight when the previous days bar has just closed to make your analysis and place your trades.

Regards - Brogden

As long the market is trading it work very well but as soon the market start to range pips run away much fast. :|

As long the market is trading it work very well but as soon the market start to range pips run away much fast. :|

Hi simbob,

You mean "trending" not "trading". And yes of course you are right that because it is a trend following system (identify a trend and then try to find a low risk entry point to climb on and ride it) by definition it won't work if the market is range bound, i.e. not trending. Saunders recommends using a simple moving average to identify a trending market, and not to trade if the market isn't clearly trending.

Regards - Brogden

Xpat, i dont understand some things, excuse me if i sound rude some times, it is not my intention.
You joined these site since november 2003, that is almost six years ago and for God sake are you still looking for a system that in 10 minutes a day will make you rich?.
if i were you i would do either of 1) to hear aidsproule advice, i saw it and that system works or 2) give up and be happy with my job.
After six years you should be at least relatively succesfull, i started teaching a guy since may of these year and he is already making great with weekly profits ranking from 20 to 60%, whats wrong with you?

hasnt anyone cottoned onto the
".... i started teaching a guy since may of these year and he is already making great with weekly profits ranking from 20 to 60% ....."
comment?

I'd be PMing fayalac for more info, sharpish.