DayTrading SAutomatically Builds Woftware - h - Free Trial

MP -- this "could" be interesting with further inspection

4 strikes and you're banned dipstick.
==================================================

nine -- slow down a moment !

many many years of trading penny stocks behind me and i know a bit about them --- first and foremost it is one of the most MANIPULATED markets around, simply because it takes so little to move the price to ones advantage !

Now i am NOT agreeing with manipulation, but have sat thru it, profited from it and also taught how to use it to many a new traders benefit.

sometimes i knew in advance that a stock was about to be "manipulated" and sometimes i didnt, but the one overpowering research i provided was scanning hundreds of stocks that were "perhaps" ready to move --- this is found in subtle and small buying that occurs days before the movement of the stock actually begins, and is very hard to pick up when scanning a hundred stocks a day, but it is VERY POSSIBLE THAT A ROBOT CAN DO THIS, as its perfect for a computer.

there are rules to follow, once a penny stock moves, and you are gonna lose a lot if you fail to follow them, but during the move, there is much profit to be made --- as with forex, one should get out before noon (EDT), which is the time of retrace and the mm's regaining their shares -- if its day one of the move you can hold for a higher EOD close, BUT DAY 2 will see a reversal at noontime.

I would love to see this put on some "guarded" thread with a distinct warning, because honestly i would love to see if this thing can do what was so hard for me to do manually --- if it can, and using the basic laws of buying and selling penny stocks, it could really be something !

just my opinion

mp

Last edited:
4 strikes and you're banned dipstick.

yep, its those cl clowns again lol

mp, clposting is an advertising agency that spam message boards on the behalf of vendors, I don't think we have a place for this type of member here, guarded or not.

As you seem interested in this sort of thing, I do hope you saved the link, if not, be quick next time it pops up as it will be deleted quickly.

ps, I only edited the name out of the thread title, not sure why the titles now all screwed - a laff though :)

yep, its those cl clowns again lol

mp, clposting is an advertising agency that spam message boards on the behalf of vendors, I don't think we have a place for this type of member here, guarded or not.

As you seem interested in this sort of thing, I do hope you saved the link, if not, be quick next time it pops up as it will be deleted quickly.

ps, I only edited the name out of the thread title, not sure why the titles now all screwed - a laff though :)
====================================================================

yea, i got it and admit youre correct here --- just that i know those early warning movements CAN be picked up, but had to stop with that much work --- ill continue my investigating on a different level.

thnx

mp

=======================================================

is that not rather silly magic guy ?

remember, i have nothing against you personally, only that the title "advisor" and "vendor" are worn together.

nothing there against you, as you can see !

mp