data collection

savioursofpop

I use a team of people to collect intra-day data for me on a range of markets. I wondered whether anyone was doing the same and wanted to share the cost? At the moment I collect FTSE, gold and the Dow (at 5min intervals) but am looking to expand into different markets.

anyone interested please feel free to drop me an email

I use a team of people to collect intra-day data for me on a range of markets. I wondered whether anyone was doing the same and wanted to share the cost? At the moment I collect FTSE, gold and the Dow (at 5min intervals) but am looking to expand into different markets.

anyone interested please feel free to drop me an email

what sort of data do you want and what sort of fees do you get charged?

i am looking for the past 6 months data for FTSE 100.......at 5 minutes interval........how much would you charge?.......i need to give this data to a client.............but if he is interested in doing business then i can ask you for more..........so to start with could i have the first data - FTSE 100 free or at nominal cost?:D

depends what you mean by nominal....I spend £400 a month harvesting the information (from an excellent supplier in India) and its double entered and verified so the quality is excellent

can't really see the atttraction of me giving you free data on the basis of a potentialy future collaboration - I'd rather your client just shared the cost ongoing

m