CQF - is it useful ? Become Futures trader in forex and commodities

motivatefeb

Hi,
I'm looking forward to become futures trader ( individual trader). Is CQF ( Willmott community useful) to join proprietary trading groups like schneider or futex ? Since I've a Bachelors in finance ( first 2 years in IT and the last year in Finance), I'm afraid that I have to boost my before contacting proprietary trading firms. I'm really confused.

CQF is a bit cosy, I'm currently unemployed. I wonder whether the price is really worth it. Will CQF this give me an edge when I join any proprietary trading firm? When I see testimonials from Futex or Schneider, I see people who did Masters in Mathematics or Finance. Moreover I did IT just for the sake of doing and I'm not a good programmer. Most time people ask for C++ or VBA. I can learn them if try seriously but it will take some time. CQF seems to be the short cut to develop enough knowledge to join a proprietary trading firm.

Is CQF well known by proprietary firm? Is it well regarded?

Need advice !!!

You don't need extra qualifications. If you can spell your own name then you can get into schneider or futex.

Well, Thanks for your reply. I want to become an individual trader . Is the training at futex or schneider sufficient to plunge as full time trader?
Which one is best futex or schneider?