CMS FX $50 Free No Deposit > Compo time?

Waterfield

Very cool new "Check Title" thing. Should help duplicate threads.

Anyways,

http://www.cmsfx.com/en/my-account/open-free-practice-account/FREE-50-MICRO/

Free $50 no deposit required. Not quite as much as the £100 we saw from etx, vdmgm, finspreads.

Anyways, compo time? Not sure I can be bothered but thought I'd put it out there.

Going to sign up later and check out their multiple platforms. See what their margins, spreads etc are like.

Regards,

Phil.

Very cool new "Check Title" thing. Should help duplicate threads.

Anyways,

http://www.cmsfx.com/en/my-account/open-free-practice-account/FREE-50-MICRO/

Free $50 no deposit required. Not quite as much as the £100 we saw from etx, vdmgm, finspreads.

Anyways, compo time? Not sure I can be bothered but thought I'd put it out there.

Going to sign up later and check out their multiple platforms. See what their margins, spreads etc are like.

Regards,

Phil.

Phil just thought i'd post up the T's and C's.

Terms & Conditions
OTC Forex involves a substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Only new clients signing up for a VT Trader micro account are eligible. Existing clients will not qualify. Clients of Introducing Brokers are not eligible for this promotion. You can choose the currency for your FREE micro account, and funds added will be in approximate currency equivalent. To withdraw the $50 bonus and any potential trading profits earned on the $50 bonus, you must deposit at least $500 and trade 5 lots. If you do not deposit funds within 45 days of the account opening date, you will forfeit your bonus and it will be removed from your account. CMS Forex also reserves the right to remove the bonus from any account that has been inactive for more than 30 days. Once your deposit has been received, you will be able to withdraw the funds by the 15th of the following month. If a withdrawal request is submitted for your account prior to meeting the lot requirement, the bonus will be excluded from your withdrawal. CMS Forex reserves the right to close your account for any policy violation or any fraudulent or illegal activity.

Thanks!

To be honest, after page 2 of the sign up reset itself. I really couldn't be bothered going through it all.
Too much hassle for £30 quid...

Just thought I'd share for the newbies.

Phil