CMC vs CapSpreads

What are the adverse affects of being on manual dealer referral?

Is it safe to say that traders put on manual dealer referral will unlikely be able to trade at those prices they see on the screen and that rejected prices will increase?

Thanks

What are the adverse affects of being on manual dealer referral?

Is it safe to say that traders put on manual dealer referral will unlikely be able to trade at those prices they see on the screen and that rejected prices will increase?

Thanks
There will be a delay, yes you can be rejected if the price goes your way and executed if the price goes against you. If one is put on referral to a dealer one should immediately stop trading with that SB company.

O____o; Eek!

Thats illegal surely? Unless its stated in the terms and conditions and we're not aware of it. I guess we'll just have to hope one of the reps from the SB companies can reply to this thread and verify this issue.

O____o; Eek!

Thats illegal surely? Unless its stated in the terms and conditions and we're not aware of it. I guess we'll just have to hope one of the reps from the SB companies can reply to this thread and verify this issue.

They are hardly going to admit it. They'll give you some nonsense about internet speeds, unprecedented market volatility etc. All the same excuses the FX companies used, until they were caught and fined of course.

O____o; Eek!

We must understand we are dealing with a market maker, and not directly with the real market. Even though the movement of the product reflect that of the underlying market there are circumstances when the market maker can and will intervene. Some companies are better some are worst, but I think overall we are progressing in the right direction compared to a couple of years ago. Also there is a misunderstanding that the terms and conditions overwrites the MiFID financial directives, when in fact it is the other way around.