Client Business - Fund Setup

Macromate

Hi all,
Wanted to lean on your collective expertise as regards setting up some sort of fund. I'm having a very frustrating time with (prime) brokers who are ignoring me (too small) and setup consultants who are quoting me realistic figures (but too high at moment) for setting up an offshore managed account platform.
Next step is too look at using an umbrella firm to get me off the ground. I've heard that Kyte and Schneider provide these kinds of services to emerging funds. Does anyone have any experience of this process and can they make any recommendations?
PM me if you prefer.
Thanks in advance.

Hi all,
Wanted to lean on your collective expertise as regards setting up some sort of fund. I'm having a very frustrating time with (prime) brokers who are ignoring me (too small) and setup consultants who are quoting me realistic figures (but too high at moment) for setting up an offshore managed account platform.
Next step is too look at using an umbrella firm to get me off the ground. I've heard that Kyte and Schneider provide these kinds of services to emerging funds. Does anyone have any experience of this process and can they make any recommendations?
PM me if you prefer.
Thanks in advance.

what business ?? Introducing Broker? for instance...how small are you in terms of market capital. are you FSA registered or any other body... if not you know why they are ignoring you!?????