cheap and cheerful punt requested

Pitscum

ok...have got some spare sipp funds available....previous nags first past the post included british energy (3p to 20p) and good old british steel....(10p to 50p)...so, whats the next cart
horse to win the grand national please?

only rule..stock has to be below 10p.

BLACK ROCK OIL & GAS

Pitscum said:
ok...have got some spare sipp funds available....previous nags first past the post included british energy (3p to 20p) and good old british steel....(10p to 50p)...so, whats the next cart
horse to win the grand national please?

only rule..stock has to be below 10p.

sorry bluey......i am the one in the corner with the dunce hat on...can you decifer the above for me?
tytytyty

Pitscum

No mystery : they're Epic codes (albeit I got upper and lower case mixed up a bit !).

a couple a punts worth watching:

Sancutuary group

MOS International PLC - possible takeover by Langbar( crap source though - some BB, but you never know)

Also Timestrip - see the other thread

happy hunting,

Bluebelle said:
Pitscum

No mystery : they're Epic codes (albeit I got upper and lower case mixed up a bit !).

bluey......im still none the wiser even tho im prob older than you..what the hell r epic codes???? ive heard of enigma codes????

tytyty

2 2 watch

Metal Tech (MTT)
Good investment for the next 6 months - I bought at 180p and should be 230-40 by April.

Azure Dynamics (ADC)
Developersof eco friendly powered vehicles. Just started selling, been researching and developing for years - best company at what they do and the future of public transport.

Pitscum said:
bluey......im still none the wiser even tho im prob older than you..what the hell r epic codes???? ive heard of enigma codes????

tytyty

Epic codes are the London Stock Exchange Code. Most systems use them as the stock identifier, they are just called the stock code over the pond, but work the same.

Makes it easy to put into systems, thus as above, when they are given most can get a chart instantly, if a name is quoted, you've got to look up the code first.

rgds

Cannon said:
Metal Tech (MTT)
Good investment for the next 6 months - I bought at 180p and should be 230-40 by April.

Azure Dynamics (ADC)
Developersof eco friendly powered vehicles. Just started selling, been researching and developing for years - best company at what they do and the future of public transport.

But he was looking for stocks less than 10p. . . . . . . . . .. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: