Careers in Dublin

jennings83

Hi All,

I am new to this forum but have seen that there are plenty of people here with the knowledge and experience of the trading game which i would like to get involved with myself.
I have a degree in business studies with and average of 59%. i have been working in Hedge Fund admin for nearly three years which i went straight into after uni.
I was promoted each year i was there and am now finding myself at a crossroads where i want to move into trading.
I am currently studying for Level I CFA exams but i would like to know if there are any other things i can add to my CV in order to make it more attractive to prospective employers.
Any advice you can give me would be a great help.
I am living in Dublin but would be prepared to move to other countries in order to pursue a career in trading.

Thanks

Well, if you look at the trainee trader job ads on the internet, you might notice that they all say that you have to be highly numerate. so fit that in your CV. also some one told me that trading job interviews might involve them asking you lots of mathematical/probability questions. hope that helps.