CapitalSpreads Charts

Kingwizz

Does anyone know where I can get similar charts to those from CaptialSpreads (with MACD indicators etc.)? Or where I can download similar software? Cheers

Does anyone know where I can get similar charts to those from CaptialSpreads (with MACD indicators etc.)? Or where I can download similar software? Cheers

Worldspreads, CapitalSpreads, FinSpreads, & IGIndex all my live accounts with these SB Co's have the same charting software, IgIndex also has some "Pro" charts that is cute ..

If your looking for realtime inexpensive web based charting software, then look at Quote.com Also they (Quote.com), once had great charting software you could download until eSignal bought them out and "upgraded" their offering :mad:

If you have the time to learn a real-time great downloaded software package, the theirs only Sierra Charts left, IMHO..

BTW, what market are you trading?? In what time frame?

Last edited:
Hi there, I trade FTSE rolling, 5 mins time frame. Need MACD & to input my own variables. Live prices plus the obvious box charting to spot gaps & goliaths. Cheers for the help.

Hi there, I trade FTSE rolling, 5 mins time frame. Need MACD & to input my own variables. Live prices plus the obvious box charting to spot gaps & goliaths. Cheers for the help.

FTSE rolling:, you may have to look a ShareScope Pro if you can simplify it to work for you, a little over the top for me, but others seam to like it. Shame they won't offer Gold as realtime as that would be perfect.

IGindex has prorealtime as a part of their offering (prorealtime have a realtime free demo to test it out), and since your just tracking one index it may work out. My only problem with it was it became work using a EOD screen scrolling through 100 shares..

Their was another realtime web based charting package I used for the FTSE 100index called ADVFN which I found quite good, that might be your first stop.

BUT watch out for their pricing, their masters of the US art of nickel and dimeing, also as a side note I've found that most financial services subscriptions offed in the UK are 3 to 4 times the price of its equal in the US, so keep an open mind, just a FYI..

BTW: Read ADVFN cancellation policy carefully before signing up..

EDIT: Just had a thought; Water House Capital Ltd offers FTSE100 FREE using FREE MetaTrader 4 in any time period you like with indicators by the truck load...I have a nice MACD in 2 colors for MT4 if you need it..

Last edited:
Market maker by CMC markets has very similar charts and indicators...

open an account and just use CMC for their software and data.