Calling all energy traders...

pelzar

I'm looking to start a new thread/maybe a chat room for energy traders (be it spreads traders or flat price traders, your all welcome.) For discussing key levels, potential setups, fundamental news etc...

This has worked very well for many other markets/sectors but I have searched tirelessly and there does not seem to be any forum fixed on energy that is regularly updated and made use of (maybe that is a hint that there is no demand for such a thread) but i'll endeavor none the less as it could be helpful to many a member.

Let me know what you think...

Cheers

Pells

I'm looking to start a new thread/maybe a chat room for energy traders (be it spreads traders or flat price traders, your all welcome.) For discussing key levels, potential setups, fundamental news etc...

This has worked very well for many other markets/sectors but I have searched tirelessly and there does not seem to be any forum fixed on energy that is regularly updated and made use of (maybe that is a hint that there is no demand for such a thread) but i'll endeavor none the less as it could be helpful to many a member.

Cheers

Pells

that is not quite right..there is a huge demand but there are lots of sharks ... and valuable information is only for the limited number of people... and is not available on-line.

you got my help if you need , no problem .....
I also trade with other traders together .... make more fun and brings better
performance ....learning dirty tricks :whistling.......:cheesy:

Piparb

Cheers

Pells

Cheers

Pells

If you need a listener, please sign me up.

Thanks,