Breakwater and Transmarket Group

Trader_0101

I'm curious what some of you think of the big powerhouses Breakwater and Transmarket Group. Breakwater only has an office in Chicago but is obviously right up there with Transmarket Group. Do you think these firms have a bigger edge over some of the smaller spread trading shops other then just being bigger and maybe offering slightly lower rates.

I'm curious what some of you think of the big powerhouses Breakwater and Transmarket Group. Breakwater only has an office in Chicago but is obviously right up there with Transmarket Group. Do you think these firms have a bigger edge over some of the smaller spread trading shops other then just being bigger and maybe offering slightly lower rates.

Hi there,

I know Transmarket Group. All the traders where I was had big pnl and were very good. What sort of edge are you looking for? I assume the costs would be very similar that the difference would be immaterial in my own opinion.

I hope this helped.

Hi there,

I know Transmarket Group. All the traders where I was had big pnl and were very good. What sort of edge are you looking for? I assume the costs would be very similar that the difference would be immaterial in my own opinion.

I hope this helped.

Please let me know what strategies did they do, whether they did spread & if yes than in what product, please let me know as i am from India and looking forward to make money, there are plenty of strategies we do between India & U.S but now i am interested only in U.S markets so please if u can be helpful i will be thankful to u....