Better Binary provider?

100 euro? Hahaha, I am up to 250 quid. Not sure how they formulate the system but I think that you earn more real money for when they go live by doing more beta testing. Also, I have emailed them about 30 times with ideas, questions and comments. I told them that they should do a virtual tour and offer some other features which they are now doing.

I was also one of the participants who voted for BetsForTraders.com as the name when they sent out that first email. The interactive element of their client services is good.

A plant?!?! give over - surely no one would bother with that - unless you know different NQR? Come to think of it, background in financial maths? and you seem to know a lot about how BetsforTraders works. oh and you were bigging up the amount of money you made with them. hmm? :D i might start taking what you say with a pich of salt. ;)

i've been with BB pretty much since the start and i welcome all new commers. some r definitally better than others tho. they all have some drawbacks tho. i'm just glad there are some new ones who have come up with better platforms. Time will tell which ones have the best site and model. innovation is a good thing for sure tho and new products, durations etc.

Plus more there are the more arbs there are likely to be!

HappyArber, I look forward to reading your next post knocking the next competitor that worries you. Ladbrokes, then BetsForTraders, by Friday you could beat up BOM, BinaryBet, Intrade and the others if you get to work now.

If I say so myself, I do know a fair bit about the operators in the binary betting space. So you would you if you traded full time for a living. You will note that I have also commented on the other operators which I have made good money through, especially my favourite of all, Intrade.

Times must be tough at the company you obviously work for if you are reduced to being rude about you competitors on forums. I don't see the others doing that here.

Anyway, you get back to work before you become any more tedious while I kill time waiting to close another trade. When you come back with a different username to post another dozen or so times about how great one company is and how bad the others are, don't forget to obfuscate your IP address from the moderators or your cover will be blown! Just a tip.

We are no longer adding value to this forum with this conversation so I suggest immediate termination.

Bye.

NQR

HappyArber
I can't agree re IG Index seeking to sucker people into betting spreads by allowing them to play with binaries. Two things: first, there is a large group of traders, of whom I'm one, who have no interest in spreads - if binaries were withdrawn from the market I'd look at CFDs, but not spreads; second, IG Index makes money from binaries - 90% of its players lose money, and each of them provides the company with two grand per year in profit. IG Index is not going to let that kind of money go, on the off chance that binary players would switch to spreads. if you doubt this, ask yourself why IG Index is focussing on pushing binaries to the Asian market. If you still question whether there is money to be made in binary betting - and that it's not a loss leader - ask yourself why other companies are moving into the market, i.e. ChoiceOdds and BetsForTraders. Finally, BetOnMarkets has been ploughing the binary betting field for going on five years now, and I've never heard any suggestion that they're losing money.

NQR
I agree with you about BetsForTraders offering a wider range of opportunities. I've been making a living from binaries - binarybet and extrabet - for going on two years now and I've done that by developing one strategy and sticking to it. I think the same thing can be achieved with BetsForTraders. By the way, I've spoken to them about being able to sell a position before expiry time, and they hope to introduce the facility either at the same time they go 'live' or shortly after. This can only increase the possibility to profit from a properly structured bet.

RIWF

RIWF, what is your strategy (if you are able to disclose). I have several but do the best with one simple one which involves short vol positions when vol is high in certain assets. It works at binarybet and BOM. On Intrade I simply 'earn spread'.

I am not bothered about being able to sell back early as I tend to stick to the position once I am in. You can sell back early (even if you can't do so literally) by placing an offsetting bet if you really need to.

Without wishing to pry, do you make 100% of your living from binarys or do you do other things as well?

NQR

NQR

My strategy is simplicity itself. I buy or sell FX ladders when their price equals x or y and the time to run is z.. I've been making a full-time living from this since 1st January. So far I'm up 4,959 points. I can't replicate this on BetsForTraders so I'll be looking to bet no-touch against momentum.

RIWF

RIWF, that is a lot of points taken from IG on those ladders!

The no touches are good, you earn maximum theta on the bet with minimal time to expiry so I keep it short term with those.

I don't see ladders on BetsForTraders but will email in and suggest it to them.