BetoOnMarket: Flash Bets Strategy

SpaceShipOne

Hi folks,

I ve been concentrating on BOM platform and more exactly on the Flash Bets.

I would like to share some ideas, tips etc about a good strategy on very short term position (now ranging from 0.5 min to 4 min).

My global approach about that is to take obvisouly my favorite charting system and then set it up on the currency pair I m looking for. Usually combined with a MACD, Average price and SAR.

0.5 min seems to be very short (extremely?) and I would say it s quite tough to predict the actual up/down movement on the market since it s like micro trend more than a steady up or down trend on a hourly basis.

Really want to improve the way I m working on that.

What would be the best set up (chart, time, scale etc) + indicator couple in order to suit best our needs on that specific short term market?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated folks!

See ya

Sounds like a recipe to lose money. The return on BOM is extremely poor compared to spread betting or normal trading and the method you describe sounds just like a gamble with the odds in BOMs favour. Have you been making a profit?

You may find that the NonLagMa_v5 works well on a 1 minute chart in Metatrader but play around with the 'Length' value to fit the market.