Best strategy for me

kalius

Hello, Im ovrwelmed by the good community hre and all the information (for free :cheesy: ). I was trying to get information and start larning and was getting bored with most sites having the information in the ultimate supperdupper winning newsletter or paid site.

Anyway, Im interested in started on the stock market, I plan to start with a small amouth of money and build it up as time goes on. Can you guys point me to a comparison of trading methods? their advantages/disadvantages, etc?

I'm thinking of just spending some time at night, setting up trades ( i need to keep my main job), keeping each position open for a few days and then taking the profits(hopefully), From what I have read this means swing trading is the strategy for me. am I right? Or what I should look into?

Your choice of strategy will depend on your goals. If you're planning on starting with a small amount of money, setting up your trades at night, keeping positions for a few days, then taking profits, your goals are already unrealistic.

What do you know about the stock market? About investing? What have you read other than websites? If you are literally starting from scratch, then you're going to have to spend quite some time simply gathering information.