bearsvsbulls2002

Hey just signed up. I am a Soybeans position trader and would like to introduce myself to the blog. I was a business owner in the Bay Area for some 15+ years. I ran software development teams and started an Internet company in 1994. I have since moved to the midwest. I have created a technical position trading methodology which has turned some healthy results. I am interested in like minded people and would like to take some additinal steps in my progress.

bearsvsbulls2002

Why soybeans? (And is this different to soya beans?)

And are you intending to sell your methodology on here? If not, then welcome. ;)

Why soybeans? (And is this different to soya beans?)

And are you intending to sell your methodology on here? If not, then welcome. ;)

Hi shadowninja - in the US the crop that I follow is the soybean which has many usages in our society. We use it for cooking oil, and even now we are using it to product eco-fuel. The reason I selected the soybeans has to do with its good volume. In addition the market has a very good margin which provides good leverage. These qualities and others provide my methodology a very good win to loss ratio.

I am going to leverage my methodology with sufficient monetary backing to build a profitable business which will be unique in the industry. The details of the business are still in the making. The overall arching goal is to provide additional capital to individuals that are sponsored by individual investors.

-> bearsvsbulls2002