Are U on the other side of my position?

I have given taught to your four suggestions bevok.

However, I will not stop trading, it's my new favourite game and I will get better at it. Practice makes permanent is what i have been taught and if you want to be good at something you have to repeat it over and over until you get it right.

I wont switch to trading mechanically since this will mean changing my plan and strategy as well as searching for a new method that I would be comfortable with. Also, when /i started trading I used mechanical systems and after a week I would always try to tweak it. I would also double guess the strategy so that i know that this is not actually going to help me.Instead i am going to try to focus on reviewing the elements of the strategy that I found so appealing so I can remain enthusiastic about it and try to increase my proficiency with my chosen method. I will look into the book you suggested though since it may help to pass the time and it will also increase my knowledge of the trading environment in which i operate.

I am a bit skeptical of longer term timeframes since they usually result in holding positions longer and larger drawdowns per trade. I am already comfortable trading shorter timeframes so I find it logical to simply contine with this level of analysis rather than try mastering longer term trading and then changing to shorter timeframes once i have mastered those.

I like your idea of cutting out the market orders. I will try it since i usually know long before hand which levels I would like to attempt to buy or sell at. Also this should prevent me from betting against the trade before hand by waiting to see if it will go a few pips over the level.

Thanks for your suggestions.