Any traders requiring a competent person to carry out work

i need someone to wipe my a rse at least once a day, if you're up for it. I'd do it myself, but sometimes I just cant be bothered.

Since Prince Charles has several bottom wipers in his employment, I don't see why you shouldn't.

OK Iceman, I concede that my first post could have been taken out of context.

On a serious note, IMO watching someone else trade isn't the best path forward. Frankly, I should think that any "non-trader" or newbie (I tread carefully here, I do not know anything about your trading history - please correct me if I have misunderstood) watching a professional trade would be quite dull indeed. It has been said that "with knowledge comes appreciation", and I think this is particularly appropriate here - how can you appreciate the intricacies of one traders methods if you don't have a framework of knowledge to put it into context? Aside from traders who use mechanical systems (comprised of ever increasingly archaic indicators), the vast, vast majority of trading is about watching - be it for Class A chart pattern / Price Action setups, or to spot a spoof in the Schatz, it really is a waste of time unless you know what you're looking for. And I think it would be difficult for a seasoned trader to explain in detail everything important he saw in real time.

Didn't mean to offend, but I struggle to see that there is anything significant to be gained - for either parties - from your proposal.

Good Luck

P.S. Spam or no Spam, much kudos for your business accumen and "feet first" approach.

This is one of the best and most perceptive posts I have ever read on t2w.
It shows real understanding :clap:
Richard

Yo bud,

There are currently 3 of us who are active, only I post on t2w so you wont know of the others but if your trading is up to a certain standard then you'd be welcome to join us.

Check out my blog on profile page then if your serious contact me by skype.

Hi All,

are there any traders requiring a competent person to carry out work for them. i would like to volunteer my services on a voluntary basis as I would really like to be able to spend some time with a trader in order to help enhance my very own trading.

i want to be a trader and feel being able to be amongst other traders would really help enhance my own skills. as tony robbins once said "get around the people you want to be like". this is a serious offer.

Regards

Iceman17

that's a fair question. my skills are in sales and management and abviously anything else thats fits below that. i am quite happy to discuss this more but obviously do want to post a resume as such on this forum for just any one to see. i am however quite happy to discuss this in more detail, just PM me if you are also serious.

Iceman

OK, if you want to be serious, and ignoring all the sexual innuendoes of some people, I ask why should any decent trader want YOU for them? What do they get in return?

When you go for a job and work for a company they look at your qualifications and see if you fit and if they can make money from you (or rather help them make money). So I ask what compelling reason would any decent trader (who does NOT need anyone's help to make money) would want with your services?

Please ignore Darren Winters. He does not trade, cannot trade, and makes his living by scamming people. And to think that he cooked and cleaned for these so called traders would set off a ton of jokes about his "services" rendered.

hi guys

im only new here & this is my first post. i have only been trading for a year now & was trained in a prop house. they strongly suggested sitting behind senior traders & watching them trade - although in this prop house it was VERY short-term. i myself found it really useful, especially as a complete newbie! i would definitely recommend it to anybody who has the chance to watch a successful trader trade.

because this was such short-teerm trading it was great fun to watch, but i could see how the longer-term trading could be quite boring - especially as so much thought & research goes into each trade!

roxy

sounds great but isn't bangkok filled with ladyboys?

iceman, i applaud your efforts, i am impressed that you have 'thought outside the box" and come up with a creative opportunity for yourself. i only hope one of the less cynical Brethren on these boards may be prepared to help you.
What about 2George, (ftse professional scalping thread) ,have you checked him out ? You seem to be looking for a mentor and he is looking for a protege.

I'd welcome you here as a trainee/assistant but it would mean you having to live in bangkok, spend every evening in go-go bars, weekends at the beach with dusky fcuk bunnies etc etc
I just couldn't put you through that kind of hell .....