alantic wind

Christiaan

hey guys

I've got another system I want to share with you.Now I know that the internet is vast and finding a good system can take a lot of time and cost a lot of money.So I would like to draw your attention to this system and hopefully help you in your search that's to say if you are searching which most of us are.Even if you do make money there will always be the possibility of better systems and indicators.

Now the system there is three things I want from a system. It has to be simple,mecanical able to capture those big moves en when you do capture them make the most of them.I'm only gonna give you one example from the 1 sept last week.We got a real big move I want to show you where i entered this trade and how i made the most of it with a mecanical exit.

The system is very simple a blue dot.plus blue bar plus blue candle means you buy at the open of the next blue candle look at chart you exit it when you get red dot.I made about 90 pips.

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself

http://www.e-junkie.com/trader-info/product/373871.php

Attachments

• i sept.gif
    i sept.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 306
I have a set methodology, so I'm not looking for anything new, but I always like to look at other indicators and methodologies. Call it having time on your hands doing this as your only job.
What is your experience with this system? The indicators lag, so I know it would be hard to backtest it. I understand the mechanicability, but how practical is it? Just wondering.
I hope it goes well for you. You seem to have the right idea in experimenting on a demo, and focusing on one thing at a time. Eventually, your complete method of trading should come together, and you'll be a champion trader.

hey guys

I've got another system I want to share with you.Now I know that the internet is vast and finding a good system can take a lot of time and cost a lot of money.So I would like to draw your attention to this system and hopefully help you in your search that's to say if you are searching which most of us are.Even if you do make money there will always be the possibility of better systems and indicators.

Now the system there is three things I want from a system. It has to be simple,mecanical able to capture those big moves en when you do capture them make the most of them.I'm only gonna give you one example from the 1 sept last week.We got a real big move I want to show you where i entered this trade and how i made the most of it with a mecanical exit.

The system is very simple a blue dot.plus blue bar plus blue candle means you buy at the open of the next blue candle look at chart you exit it when you get red dot.I made about 90 pips.

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself

http://www.e-junkie.com/trader-info/product/373871.php

I wish i can show you how good this system is without you having to buy it.It's great apart from support and resistance it' 100% mecanical.It get's you into those big moves and it gives you a mecanical exit that let's you capture a big profit.

I have attached another example for those who need a good system cause i know that the quest can be very frustrating.This time it is on the 2 sept.

Don't worry about the blue dot tha's missing it's just below the screen.You get your blue dot your indicator is blue so you open a trade on the next blue heikin ashi candle.Like I said it's a mecanical system.

The second chart is without heikin ashi when you get red dot you close your trade when the next candle opens.Even though i'm still a rookie i have looked at and tested more than 25 systems and i have to say this is the best i've got.this pacticular trade went for 46 pips without including a spread.You will see that after the red dot(our exit) you get a real retracement showing just how good the system's mecanical exit is.

I have to mention that i trade only during the first 3 hours of the londen session though the author of this system has made no such recommedations It's the time that suits me best.

Attachments

• 2 sept 101.gif
    2 sept 101.gif
    54.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 2 sept 102.gif
    2 sept 102.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 247
Presumably it also gives some losing trades especially when the price action is choppy and moving sideways.

Do you have a method for filtering out these bad trades ?

no i don't have a filter for sideways or choppy markets but i don't think i need one.I'm not gonna mess with this guy system cause i'm just not smart enough.Also trading this system on a 5m frame you can get away with a stop-loss of 10 pips in almost every single trade.

If your lucky enough to capture a big trade when the market really moves you can make 50 60 odd pips that means with a stop-loss of 10 pips you can make 5 or 6$ for every dollar you risk.I will tell you that last week was a very good week,apart from that huge trade on the 1st of september where I caught 90 pips.You really can't expect to catch too many like them ofcourse but a couple of those a month with a stop-loss of 10 pips you're sure to have a winning month.

I will trade the london session tomorrow again live if you're intrested i will post my results cause i'm only gonna enter two trades in the first three hours unless the first one is really big i might quit for the day.

so if your trading live,does this mean you will post your trades as you take them or as you said,you will post your results.There is a huge difference

In a choppy or sideways market, all 3 of the indicators will probably not line up .That is your filter.
It is really an advantage in using any lagging indicator, when it comes to your query. It takes to candles for an arrow to say, "Go short or long". At that point, if the trend is fully on, then the other 2 indicators had time to line up. The problem with that is that if you are getting in 2 candles late, and the trend lasts 3-4 candles, which would usually mean the weak end of it, then IMO, you would get punitive or no gains. That is just the nature of this kind of system.
It can be effective and highly mechancial, yet the flaws would lead to disappointing gains. Still, even small gains consistently puts you in the top 10% of all traders, considering 90% are losers.

Presumably it also gives some losing trades especially when the price action is choppy and moving sideways.

Do you have a method for filtering out these bad trades ?

you should not confuse this system with some of the other mecanical systems cause i've tested quite a few of them and though this system is similiar in nature it works a lot better.

This system does get you in early and it gives you a great mecanical exit cause prices tend to retrace when i get my exit.I mean you can make big profits with this system.If you look at my chart on the 1 sept i caught 90 pips that's with a 10 pip stop-loss.on the second i caught 46 pips.This is not small profits if you consider my small timeframe.Because i have such a small stop-loss my lot size is a lot bigger.I can potentially if the market really moves get a risk/reward ratio of 1/5 or1/6 and if you're really lucky 1/9.This is rather big

anyway i wanted to drop a name for those who are looking for a good system which I believe i have found the reason being that the internet is vast and most simple mecanical systems out there is a load of crap or even worse a complete scam

You can get this system for 37$ check it out yourself at the very worst you wasted 37$ and the very best you are as happy with this system as i am.

One must walk the path of true discipline if one is to Succeed

In terms of results, is this system more effective with Heiken Ashi Candles or normal candles ?

I am not too familiar with H-A candles, never having used them , although I do know that they do lag behind price.

It repaints!!ofcourse it repaints i can't believe I was that dumb after all this time I should have known better.I ran it through the simulator making sure that the dots indicator is at the right place only reloading the temlate when i see a dot on hindsight.

But if you load the template after every bar to get the indicator it repaints.Ofcourse no system can ever be that accurate that powerfull i've wasted everybody's time and made a fool of myself i just hope nobody bought this system cause then they will be out of 37$.

I feel like i've been mislead to begin with I should have known it can never be that easy.I do however have another system that's not quite as good but is very simple mecanical i have enterd quite a few live trades on this one and works reasonable well.I only devaited from this system because i thought i found something better.

I will start a new post and load two examples that i did trade live cause even though i've wasted your time with this system I do have other weapons in my arsenal and i believe that a few people might benefit trading something so simple that actually works.

Cause complicating forex is very very easy it's making it simple that's the trick.

people will believe anything either because they want to or because they are afraid it's true

That was the reason for that post. In not knowing the originator of the thread, I made the overtones in the statement respectful. Regardless, all these indicators lag, and another important point was made, and that is an arrow system will always repaint. That is why there is no way to ever backtest a system like this.
BTW, the same can be said about the more conventional indicators like the MACD or stochastics. Follow them closely, and you will find they take on a different shape, at the end of any particular TF. There is still an effective usage with them, but the idiosyncracies need to be kept in mind.
Someone else did mention about posting some live trades, which would have legitimized the whole methodology, or in this case delegitimize.
Anyway, Christiaan, you were honest in admitting it, which is appreciated. There is nothing wrong in being wrong as long as there is fortitude in admitting it.

In a choppy or sideways market, all 3 of the indicators will probably not line up .That is your filter.
It is really an advantage in using any lagging indicator, when it comes to your query. It takes to candles for an arrow to say, "Go short or long". At that point, if the trend is fully on, then the other 2 indicators had time to line up. The problem with that is that if you are getting in 2 candles late, and the trend lasts 3-4 candles, which would usually mean the weak end of it, then IMO, you would get punitive or no gains. That is just the nature of this kind of system.
It can be effective and highly mechancial, yet the flaws would lead to disappointing gains. Still, even small gains consistently puts you in the top 10% of all traders, considering 90% are losers.