Advise on FCM for EUREX products

gav10001

Hello

Im setting myself up trading remotely and starting the hunt the best possible comms for bund/bobl/schatz. For the last few months I have been paying roughly 0.42 inc exchange fee but that was through a prop house with 30% split.

I am trading relatively small size at the moment of between 1000-1500 lots p/m.

So far the best price I have found is a US company called Velocity which charge 0.64 if you subscibe to TT but I was hoping to get any insight from others here as to other options I may have missed.

There was an older thread I found with a guy talking about Fairvalue Futures which could get a rate of 0.50 inclusive through Rosenthall Collins Group but their website seem to be down. Has anyone opened an account with RCG direct?

Thanks is advance.

Hello

Im setting myself up trading remotely and starting the hunt the best possible comms for bund/bobl/schatz. For the last few months I have been paying roughly 0.42 inc exchange fee but that was through a prop house with 30% split.

I am trading relatively small size at the moment of between 1000-1500 lots p/m.

So far the best price I have found is a US company called Velocity which charge 0.64 if you subscibe to TT but I was hoping to get any insight from others here as to other options I may have missed.

There was an older thread I found with a guy talking about Fairvalue Futures which could get a rate of 0.50 inclusive through Rosenthall Collins Group but their website seem to be down. Has anyone opened an account with RCG direct?

Thanks is advance.

Hi gav10001,

My name is Michelle and I am a broker at Global Futures.

We offer commission of 0.45€* per side plus fees for X_Trader ® Trading Technologies platforms users for Eurex products and you must subscribe to X_Trader monthly fee.

We also offer 0.24€* per side plus fees for Eurex products for Institutional accounts. Customer must keep a balance of $250,000 to qualify for these commissions.

For complete Commission Schedule for X_Trader platform users, please click on link below.

http://www.globalfutures.com/accounts/comm-xt.asp?refid=MJt2w

if you can get 0.64 on 1500 lots a month I suggest you take it!

P.s. PM geoffhill on here. I can't remember what broker he uses, but the amount he pays for a FTSE round trip is something like 65p which for retail (although he does admittedly do size) is incredible, so his brokers are worth a look. I