A million dollars in 3 months

all indicators are the same if you code them you know that. even moving averages lag...
my indicators dont lag. if i want a longer trend i just play larger time frames and still even then you only get trends of a few hundred pips.. look at any chart and you can see that week after week it only ranges for a few hundred pips and yet and still i catch that. show me and indicator that buffs out weekly ranges and ill give you my system free :LOL:

p.s here a current daily chart with my system on it and it proper signals defined

Thanks for your explanation. Important is what gives you success, so if you get success with your system then you really should not pay attention to the words of others including me.
And thanks Man for your proposal of giving me your system free of cost. You visit my performance page, maybe then you will understand that i don't need that.
Cheers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trading is not Gambling.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ultimateForex

yes i see nice work:cool:

Thanks for your explanation. Important is what gives you success, so if you get success with your system then you really should not pay attention to the words of others including me.
And thanks Man for your proposal of giving me your system free of cost. You visit my performance page, maybe then you will understand that i don't need that.
Cheers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trading is not Gambling.

The best way to answer that is just look back on your past trading and figure out your percentage. That's the reality without the dreams.
I honestly believe that sound trading principles is much better that conjuring up dreams. The dreams of making $1 million is just that-- dreams. Possible? Maybe. A reality, most likely not, because it disregards the principle of work that goes into the developmental process of a sound methodology, and caters to laziness and get-rich-quick schemes.
BTW, it's business as usual if the account already has $100 million in it. You can make $1 million in one day. But again, we're talking reality. Most of us do not have $100 million in our trading account.

Well then, rather than eating your own c** and calling people retards, how about this... If someone had a gun to your head, what is the best return you think you could pull from 5k in three months? An estimate.

These are always the cliches that are sued, but no one has shown validated proof.
I think someone's marigning is going to change drastically, if they get to a certain level well under the $1 million.
About four years ago, someone sent me a transcript of a trading room of someone showing how to convert $1,000 in $1 million in 3 months. Everything in the transcript was all based on idealisms from gorwing the money to making a bogus methodology working to perfection in order to realize that gain. My friend still decided to buy into that, paid the money. and didn't make a cent based on what was advertised.
If someone can actually make that, then there is no need to charge to show how it is done. The $100 that is charged is peanuts by comparison to $1 million every 3 months. None of them have done it, which is why they charge for the information.

its possible and I've seen it done

Read my previous post. Newbies be aware.

Hey all pulled in 400 pips since i last spoke heres the scoope....
Below is the chart with the signals that called the moves

red is "sell"
blue is "buy"

P.S JOIN MY SKYPE
ALL MY CALL ARE 100% SUCCESSFUL

Do you mean like the GBP/JPY you called at 132.80 that went agaisnt you over 200 pips?
How do you have $7 in your account?

yes really .. sometime watching a chart at 11pm can be stressfull and mistacks are made but my call are all ways right

Your oscillator is nothing much more than a MACD. It works in its equivalent. You also agreed with me in another post that the parabolic S&R's lag by 2 candles.
Just because you think they are set to price still does not make it an exception. Price is also a past expeirence, and then monitored to the present.
Now, intelligently, prove me wrong.

lagging.. what indicators don't.:confused: but mine dont lag they are set by price open so if theres a sudden spike or drop before the open the read will lag.

You said in another post you try and avoid Fridays for whatever the rediculous reason. The only live signal you gave was a losing one and one of the things you blamed it on was trading on Fridays. Your posts are in your profile, so you know I'm not making it up.

follow me next week and see if its all just mad bs... as it is friday and the market are low in volume and are lagging/ranging. but i still do well even in these times(n):cool:

"if you're willing to pay money for it sure i can give it to you pm me... " That was on post #84 on "20 pips a day is all you need". That doesn't sound like free to me. But then, who is going to pay him for it?
Lagging indicators work because of the interpretitive skills in their usage and used confluentially with other indicators. All of them lag, which is why it is rare that anyone uses any one indicator as a standalone. This is not a bias speaking, but there are some people that use the ichimoku cloud as a standalone, and that is because of many of the futuristic properties involved with the indicator, and the fact it is really 5 indicators in 1.

I wonder that such lagging indicators still work. Don't take me wrong, you are doing great job because as i understood,your services are free. Those who are struggling for Pips, should join your room.:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trading is not Gambling.