Spread Trading reveals what it takes to trade based on the concept of the differential, or relationship between commodities or similar products. Abell challenges you to make spreading your full-time game, pointing out advantages such as:
- earning greater profits over the long run, with highly calculated risks
- discovering opportunities in seemingly dull markets
- defining risk and trading objectives in very specific terms
- following seasonal and cyclical patterns based on historical spread relationships
Abell fully explores the psychological and analytical skills required for spread trading, and explains how to:
- trade to win, instead of trading in order not to lose
- build the inevitability of drawdowns into your strategy
- identify the market signal, or the 'spread entry point'.
T2W edit; please note that this book is about a specific trading method, it's not about spread betting.
Publish date: 2012-02-20
You need to be logged in to post reviews