TrendSignal

This is a discussion on TrendSignal within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Interesting post by "Therealthing" makes a lot of sense when you think about what he's saying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 24, 2017, 5:37pm   #265
Joined Sep 2003
Interesting post by "Therealthing" makes a lot of sense when you think about what he's saying
panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2017, 11:07am   #266
Joined Sep 2017
Yes, I had gone for their original candlesticks course and the results were fine because I got to make money as a beginner. Then after a few days they gave me a chance to test a new product and from that time I have been using trendsignal for end of day and intra-day trading. It has proved to be quite profitable for me as I made huge money on the vast majority of my trades. The time when I visited their office they happily showed us by trading real money which was quite useful.
hedgedequity is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 3:23pm   #267

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Quote removed
Given the trading educator and trading room/signal industry is 99.99 charlatans and scammers, I think it is good presumption...

They can very easily prove us wrong by simply publish an audited trading record...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.

Last edited by Trader333; Nov 16, 2017 at 9:53pm.
Quantt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 6:31pm   #268

Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Given the trading educator and trading room/signal industry is 99.99 charlatans and scammers, I think it is good presumption...

They can very easily prove us wrong by simply publish an audited trading record...
In law one could get into serious trouble calling a company "scammer" etc without a modicum of proof. In simple terms, if you make the allegation then you have to be prepared to prove it. Your presumption could also put T2W in legal peril by publishing unproven allegations against a commercial entity.

Sometimes, it is wiser to engage brain first before opening mouth or putting pen to paper/ website.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 7:12pm   #269

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
In law one could get into serious trouble calling a company "scammer" etc without a modicum of proof. In simple terms, if you make the allegation then you have to be prepared to prove it. Your presumption could also put T2W in legal peril by publishing unproven allegations against a commercial entity.

Sometimes, it is wiser to engage brain first before opening mouth or putting pen to paper/ website.
Actually I would love for one of the scammer to sue me, because during the discovery process they'll need to show my lawyers all their trading history to prove their claims, otherwise they'll be facing much stiffer penalties like obstruction of justice and perjury... That's why they will not sue anybody for anything and will continue to hide under "for entertainment" disclaimers and hope the storm will pass them over and new gullible traders will purchase their shady services...

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 8:00pm   #270

Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Actually I would love for one of the scammer to sue me, because during the discovery process they'll need to show my lawyers all their trading history to prove their claims, otherwise they'll be facing much stiffer penalties like obstruction of justice and perjury... That's why they will not sue anybody for anything and will continue to hide under "for entertainment" disclaimers and hope the storm will pass them over and new gullible traders will purchase their shady services...
Then you must be an idiot

None-the-less, "Caveat Emptor" would apply BEFORE parting with your money in such case !

Last edited by neil; Nov 16, 2017 at 8:04pm. Reason: addition
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 8:11pm   #271

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
Then you must be an idiot

None-the-less, "Caveat Emptor" would apply BEFORE parting with your money in such case !
I think you are the idiot, because this is is a win/win situation for me:

In case I win, they'll cover my costs and I'll have the brag in rights...
In case I lose and they really make 100s and 1000s % returns per year I'll learn the method and make millions and cover the court costs and retire rich in no time...

Old Nov 17, 2017, 3:06pm   #272
Joined Sep 2003
why has my post been removed ????????????
panda is offline   Reply With Quote