CFTR Associates Goldbars Trading System

This is a discussion on CFTR Associates Goldbars Trading System within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by julian Dont go. I went a few years ago and got my money back half way through. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 4, 2007, 9:05am   #73

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by julian View Post
Dont go. I went a few years ago and got my money back half way through. it looks good at first,but its just a curve fitting nethod. His claims are rubbish.DO NOT GO
Tee Hee.... I've already been !! The only useful thing I got out of it was the Dow levels for day trading. I traded them for a couple of months, but I then changed jobs and was unable to trade in the afternoons (UK time)

To be honest, I think the value of the course is about £29.95 with free daily emails....
Old Oct 24, 2016, 10:21pm   #74
BF1
Joined Aug 2002
After all these years how is this guy still plying his wares?

Today I received a pathetic attempt to entice me into buying his services. He sent me an email which purported to be for somebody else but contained hype about how well his system was working and offer of help around how to deal with brokers once they hit the £1000 a week mark.

A blind man's dog could see how blatant this was.

Here's what he sent me:

Firstly, thanks for all your kind words and congratulations on making over £800 last week through trading using my signals. I am sorry to hear Sam failed the driving test. My eldest had to take it three times.

In answer to your question I would stick to raising your stake by 10% a week. Don't rush.

Make sure you email me before you reach £1000 a week as there is some important information I need to give you. The spread betting companies start to notice you at that point so I need to tell you exactly what to do.

Thanks for recommending my trading software and signals to your friends and family. I am probably the only person in the world who operates with no website and no advertising. All my clients come to me through word of mouth and I want to keep it that way.

Sorry again for the late reply. We have been really busy since Brexit. Everybody wants to take advantage of the volatility in the markets and I have been snowed under in emails for months now.

Email if you have any other questions about the software or trading in general, though it make take me a couple of days to get back to you. You can also reach me on 0208 742 8000 but you may have to leave a message as I am rushed off my feet!

Thanks for your patience!

Best Regards,

Jeff Jevtic.
Founder and CEO
CFTR Associates

BF1 is offline   Reply With Quote