Trend Following Course on Turtletrader

This is a discussion on Trend Following Course on Turtletrader within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by retrade I took Mr. Covels course and found it to be a total waste of time and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 4, 2017, 5:21pm   #9
Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrade View Post
I took Mr. Covels course and found it to be a total waste of time and money. I felt that it did not offer anything of value relative to teaching me how to "turtle trade". He seems most interested in touting the success of various trend traders that he has interviewed without disclosing any real techniques.
That's interesting. Thanks
Jason101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 12:46pm   #10
Joined Sep 2017
If you see that it follows the original turtles then just find the information online and save yourself 2500 pounds and moreover because you have so many years of experience which means you hardly would need half of the teachings on a course as you already are aware of the basics.
hedgedequity is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote