High volume low value trading

This is a discussion on High volume low value trading within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Hi. I've got a cryptocurrency trading bot that I created that works fairly well. I was going to try and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 11, 2018, 3:32pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
High volume low value trading

Hi. I've got a cryptocurrency trading bot that I created that works fairly well. I was going to try and fire it up on traditional markets, shares and forex.

Can anyone recommend an exchange that provides a decent range of trading options with low costs and an API? Ideally, charges should be a % of trade value rather than a fixed cost.

I'm UK based, not sure how much of a difference that makes.

Thanks.
D8PyWX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2018, 8:07am   #2

Joined May 2018
Would you share this EA? i know some broker with lowest fee...
Nathaniel.Marmaduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2018, 12:31pm   #3
Joined Jan 2018
There are various risk factors associated with market, then there are some risks on which you have your control over them, whereas some other risks that you can only guard against them. To keep individual stocks and bond risks at an acceptable level you need to do thoughtful investment selections which meets your goals and risk profile.
aarnasingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2018, 9:21pm   #4
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
no - he will never reveal it ....never ...never ....

zzzzz
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2018, 11:08am   #5
Joined Jul 2018
From what I know cex is one of exchanges with low fees. To be honest, their market is not very large, but they have volume of btc, eth and some other well-known coins. Check it as well.
bitges is offline   Reply With Quote