High volume low value trading

This is a discussion on High volume low value trading within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Hi. I've got a cryptocurrency trading bot that I created that works fairly well. I was going to try and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 11, 2018, 2:32pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
High volume low value trading

Hi. I've got a cryptocurrency trading bot that I created that works fairly well. I was going to try and fire it up on traditional markets, shares and forex.

Can anyone recommend an exchange that provides a decent range of trading options with low costs and an API? Ideally, charges should be a % of trade value rather than a fixed cost.

I'm UK based, not sure how much of a difference that makes.

Thanks.
D8PyWX is offline   Reply With Quote