Renko trading

This is a discussion on Renko trading within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Hi all, It's been a while since I posted anything here, but if there are any Renko traders out there ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 26, 2018, 6:16pm   #1

8 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Renko trading

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted anything here, but if there are any Renko traders out there wondering how/where to get EA's that work on Renko charts, try 'PZ Trading'. They offer a good selection of EA's all of which work on Renko charts - and are all free!

I will add that, other than a satisfied user, I have no connection to 'PZ Trading'.

Happy Trading
Daytide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2018, 6:21pm   #2
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytide View Post
Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted anything here, but if there are any Renko traders out there wondering how/where to get EA's that work on Renko charts, try 'PZ Trading'. They offer a good selection of EA's all of which work on Renko charts - and are all free!

I will add that, other than a satisfied user, I have no connection to 'PZ Trading'.

Happy Trading
hi there D

recently i spent a couple of months working with some very very good renko traders....it was an interesting divergence from my strengthmeter based forex approach and i learnt a lot ....

i know nothing about PZ trading but i woould always urge /renko traders to ensure they use accurate and reliable software to create their renko charts

i use OVO ....its only about $30 for the indicator but worth it

i was working with basic tailed renkos , and also a lot of work with customised mean renko bars

very interesting ......but not as good as my core systems i have been using for nearly 20 years now

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote