Interactive Brokers Java API Example

This is a discussion on Interactive Brokers Java API Example within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Hi All, Wanted to share the Interactive Brokers Java API I've been using for my algo trading: https://github.com/rediar/Interactiv...rs-Algo-System This works ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 24, 2018, 8:34pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Interactive Brokers Java API Example

Hi All,

Wanted to share the Interactive Brokers Java API I've been using for my algo trading:
https://github.com/rediar/Interactiv...rs-Algo-System

This works for all asset classes IB offers. There seems to be a lack of fully functional examples online.
rediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: f2calv
Old Jan 25, 2018, 8:33pm   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by rediar View Post
Hi All,

Wanted to share the Interactive Brokers Java API I've been using for my algo trading:
https://github.com/rediar/Interactiv...rs-Algo-System

This works for all asset classes IB offers. There seems to be a lack of fully functional examples online.
Great idea. Thanks!

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2018, 9:17pm   #3
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Great idea. Thanks!
im glad someone knows what any of it means!
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2018, 12:11pm   #4

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Referring to following coding, I would like to know on how to retrieve the ConID from contractdetials.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

private static void contractOperations(EClientSocket client) {

//! [reqcontractdetails]
client.reqContractDetails(214, ContractSamples.SimpleFuture());
//! [reqcontractdetails]

//! [reqmatchingsymbols]
client.reqMatchingSymbols(214, "IB");
//! [reqmatchingsymbols]
oem7110 is offline   Reply With Quote