ST patterns Strategy. Result for the last 7 days: + 71%

This is a discussion on ST patterns Strategy. Result for the last 7 days: + 71% within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; EUR/USD Result in the last 7 days: +71%...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 27, 2017, 5:40pm   #1
Joined Jun 2017
ST patterns Strategy. Result for the last 7 days: + 71%

EUR/USD Result in the last 7 days: +71%
Attached Thumbnails
rreurusdproh1.png  
STpatterns is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2017, 10:46am   #2
Joined Feb 2002
If you explained a bit more about how your system works it might encourage enquiries.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2017, 8:35am   #3
Joined Jun 2017
Structural Target patterns

STpatterns started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
If you explained a bit more about how your system works it might encourage enquiries.
Structural Target patterns are the market itself, which is consistently divided into components. For the formation of ST patterns, no trend lines, geometric proportions of the model itself, trading volume, or open market interest are needed. They are easily recognized and built only on the basis of breaking through the fractal levels and the distance to the Target. ST patterns remove from the market the uncertainty inherent in the previously known graphic compositions and simplify the work of the trader.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 8:37am   #4
Joined Jun 2017
ST Patterns Strategy

STpatterns started this thread EUR / USD, Strategy outcome for the last 6 days: + 69%
Attached Thumbnails
jeurusdproh1.png  
Old Jul 27, 2017, 7:53pm   #5
Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by STpatterns View Post
EUR / USD, Strategy outcome for the last 6 days: + 69%
Got any proof of these alleged trades?
Ifmyante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:21pm   #6
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifmyante View Post
Got any proof of these alleged trades?
Well, the price today is even higher at 1.16. So he did predict the future.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 8:35am   #7
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by STpatterns View Post
Structural Target patterns are the market itself. . .
Hi STpatterns,
Welcome to T2W.

Your answer to Tom's question may as well be in a foreign language for all the sense it makes to me! Assuming you joined T2W to share your ideas and engage in discussion with members and that you are not here merely as part of a marketing campaign for your book - please can you explain your approach using language that everyone can understand.

Below, I've copied your post and added specific questions in blue . . .

Structural Target patterns are the market itself - which is consistently divided into components.
This implies ST patterns and the market are synonymous, i.e. they are one and the same? If this is the case, why the need for a new name - why not do as everyone else does and simply refer to the market as 'the market'? What 'components' are the market / ST patterns divided into?

For the formation of ST patterns, no trend lines, geometric proportions of the model itself, trading volume, or open market interest are needed.
What do you mean by "geometric proportions of the model itself"? If volume data is required, how can ST patterns be applied to forex as this market is not traded on exchange and has no definitive volume?

They are easily recognized and built only on the basis of breaking through the fractal levels and the distance to the Target.
Please define ST patterns and provide examples of them that demonstrate just how easy they are to recognize.

ST patterns remove from the market the uncertainty inherent in the previously known graphic compositions and simplify the work of the trader.
What do you mean by "previously known graphic compositions"?

Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Ifmyante
Old Jul 28, 2017, 8:53am   #8
Joined Feb 2002
Thanks for trying Tim.
To be honest, I thought "Structural Target patterns" etc. was all just blarney so I didn't bother any further.

Cynical? Me? Surely not.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: dbphoenix