ST patterns Strategy. Result for the last 7 days: + 71%

This is a discussion on ST patterns Strategy. Result for the last 7 days: + 71% within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by Ifmyante I agree with you, but have a question: I just did a google search on myself, ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:02pm   #31
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifmyante View Post
I agree with you, but have a question:

I just did a google search on myself, and page 1 came up with this http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ifmy...fmyante/123222

How does one fake that?
A shop can easily fake it. A non-fake would be a call out here.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:05pm   #32
Joined Jun 2017
STpatterns started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifmyante View Post
I agree with you, but have a question:

I just did a google search on myself, and page 1 came up with this http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ifmy...fmyante/123222

How does one fake that?
Does the expert work on a demo account?)
STpatterns is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:06pm   #33
Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
A shop can easily fake it. A non-fake would be a call out here.
People (shops) can fake myfxbook accounts? On myfxbook's site?
Ifmyante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:07pm   #34
Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by STpatterns View Post
Does the expert work on a demo account?)
I'm sure it does.

Looking forward to seeing your results
Ifmyante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:14pm   #35
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifmyante View Post
People (shops) can fake myfxbook accounts? On myfxbook's site?
Don't see why not. What guarantee is there that the account is not a demo account ?
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:15pm   #36
Joined Jun 2017
STpatterns started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifmyante View Post
I'm sure it does.

Looking forward to seeing your results
100% in six years on one of a hundred demo accounts I promise you!)
STpatterns is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:21pm   #37
Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Don't see why not. What guarantee is there that the account is not a demo account ?
I thought why not is because they have taken the results straight from your broker.
They also state whether the account is real or demo, and I wouldn't care either way; the jump from demo to real is nothing compared to that of trading privately to trading under scrutiny.
Ifmyante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:26pm   #38
Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by STpatterns View Post
100% in six years on one of a hundred demo accounts I promise you!)
myfxbook can backdate your shown history to whenever you choose.

I think you should specifically show your account where you traded your first post's trades, with 71% in 7 days.
I've made a copy of your chart, so I can cross reference it with your audited version
Ifmyante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:29pm   #39
Joined Jun 2017
STpatterns started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifmyante View Post
myfxbook can backdate your shown history to whenever you choose.

I think you should specifically show your account where you traded your first post's trades, with 71% in 7 days.
I've made a copy of your chart, so I can cross reference it with your audited version
I'll see you in six years.
STpatterns is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:40pm   #40
Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by STpatterns View Post
I'll see you in six years.
Forgive me, I don't understand passive aggression very well.
Does this mean you will or you won't prove the veracity of your statements?
Ifmyante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:44pm   #41
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifmyante View Post
I thought why not is because they have taken the results straight from your broker.
They also state whether the account is real or demo, and I wouldn't care either way; the jump from demo to real is nothing compared to that of trading privately to trading under scrutiny.
Well a shop can give someone a special real account that is really a demo. Then the guy can put that account on fxbook or wherever for whatever his purpose.

If you want to prove something, nothing beats a call out. I think 5 consecutive call out wins is more than adequate to show you are onto something. I have never came across anyone who dared or succeeded.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:48pm   #42
Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
I have never came across anyone who dared or succeeded.
My old friend, Redsword11 used to call every trade he made, as he made it. You're right. People like that are rare and special!
Ifmyante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:54pm   #43
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifmyante View Post
My old friend, Redsword11 used to call every trade he made, as he made it. You're right. People like that are rare and special!
The trouble is everyone has a 'friend' like that. Every forum you go to, it's the same. You can never quite tell if it's an imaginary friend.

My view is that if it's that important for someone, they can just call out and be done with it.

I think people are just too afraid to lose. If they stop being afraid, maybe they will start winning.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:57pm   #44
Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
The trouble is everyone has a 'friend' like that. Every forum you go to, it's the same. You can never quite tell if it's an imaginary friend.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=redsword11
Ifmyante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 7:01pm   #45
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifmyante View Post
If genuine, I'll see what he's got when I am bored. I happen to believe winning is possible. So I would not be shocked if he turns out to be a real winner.

But on the first gut impression, I am not buying his title: price is everything, because price is the primary tool the merchants use for manipulating people's thinking. Relying entirely on that would be deadly.

Last edited by EnlightenedJoe; Jul 28, 2017 at 7:09pm.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
it is a good result???? hagerschnag Trading Systems 1 May 24, 2013 5:29pm
Trading result haba Trading Journals 1 Nov 5, 2009 2:42pm
does swing trading work when dow goes 50 down 2 days then 400 up 2 days sachuc Swing & Position Trading 4 Oct 27, 2008 8:59am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)